If you’ve already added users to your Warp Studio team, it’s time to define what their role will be. Luckily, we have plenty of options available, so let’s go over each user type and their rights. ⬇️
- Owner - a single user that ‘owns’ the organization in Warp Studio with full permissions, including finance and billing settings. 💰 There can be only one owner within an organization, and only they can assign the owner role to a different manager within the organization.
- Manager - same as Owner, without access to finance and billing. This user can change organization settings and can be seen as the administrator of the organization. 💁🏻♀️
- Instructor - someone who can manage scenario distribution by adding, editing or deleting trainees and groups, as well as view training data 📊, but has no permissions to see or edit scenarios.
- Publisher - someone who can create, edit, test, delete and publish scenarios 🎞, as well as manage LMS integrations, but without permissions to view trainees and training data.
- Writer - same as Publisher, without permissions 🤷🏻♂️ to publish scenarios or manage LMS integrations.
A trainee can only log in to the Warp VR app and play the scenarios assigned to them, but doesn’t have any access to Warp Studio. ❌
Below you can find an overview of the different rights associated with each role:
Interested in more?
➡️ Check different ways of giving access to your scenarios and how Warp Studio users can use single sign-on. ➡️ Before giving access, make sure to create a trainee group.