You can form groups of trainees according to their level / job title in your organization, or in your usual training groups. After creating a group, add trainees and provide scenario access on a group level, which will send invitation mail to all trainees you’ve added.
⚠️ This doesn't include trainees coming from an LMS.
🏡 Add a new group
- Navigate to the Trainees tab and select Groups.
- Click on the Add group button to add a new group.
- Fill in a group name and select which scenarios the trainees in that group should have access to. Only published scenarios can be selected. ✅
❌ Edit or delete a group
Groups can be edited or deleted. Hover over the 3 dots button 🚥 and select what you prefer. Access to scenarios, as well as the group name can be changed.
If you delete a group, no worries, trainees won’t be deleted as well.
🤓 Add trainees to a group
Adding trainees to a group can be done in various ways:
- Add one or more existing trainees
- Add a new trainee manually
- Add many trainees at once using our import tool
➡️ Add one or more trainees to a group
If you have existing trainees in Warp Studio, click the checkbox ✅ before their name and select as many trainees as you wish. Click the three dots 🚥 button at the bottom of the screen and add or remove these trainees to a group.
➡️ Change group of trainees
If you wish to change the group a trainee is assigned to, select the three dots 🚥 next to the trainee’s name and click on Edit trainee, where you can change which groups they should be a member of.
Interested in more: