😎 Add Warp Studio members
To add a Warp Studio member:
- Navigate to Trainees or your Account settings, and click the Add user button in the top right.
- Fill in the email address of the new user, click Next and enter the right credentials.
- Select the user role under Select role.
- You can also fill in a unique employee number if you wish this user to sign in with their employee number instead of an email address.
- The added user will receive an email with a temporary password and a link to finish the sign up process. ✅
🤓 Add trainees
You can add an unlimited amount of trainees to your account. Trainees can log in to the Warp VR app with a six digit code or magic link, which they receive by email. Learn more about giving access to your scenarios! 🔐
To add a trainee is no different than adding a Warp Studio member, with the only difference being the assigned role. Therefore:
- Navigate to the Trainees page and click the Add user button in the top right.
- Fill in the email address and select the Next button.
- Fill in the First name and Last name, optionally add a unique Employee no. and assign the Trainee role. ✅
If you have already created groups, you can also add the trainee to one or multiple groups for access to scenarios.
Information on existing trainees can be easily changed by hovering your mouse cursor over them in the Trainees tab and clicking the ✏️ Edit icon.
Interested in more?