🧮 Choose your scoring system
You can choose from the following scoring systems:
- Subtract points ➡️ start with 5 stars and subtract points for each wrong answer.
- Add points ➡️ start with 1 star and give points for each right answer.
- No points ➡️ the scoring system is disabled, no stars will be used.
You can decide how many points equal the amount of stars. For example, we choose Subtract points and set 1 point = 1 star. When a trainee starts the scenario, they start with 5 stars. For every wrong answer they earn 1 point, which means 1 star will be subtracted. These stars will be displayed to trainees after they reached an ending scene.
Select the scoring system by navigating to Settings ➡️ Scoring ➡️ Change.
🤔 How points works
Points are given for wrong or right answers, depending on the scoring system. You can choose 0, 1 or 2 points, or decide a custom score:
- When Subtract points is set, 2 points will be shown as a red line.
- When Add points is set, 2 points will show as a green line.
- Answers that score 1 point are always yellow.
- Custom scores are always shown as blue lines.
Subtract points system example:
Add points system example:
Interested in more?
➡️ Check all the training analytics available. ➡️ Tracking trainee analytics is possible via LMS integration as well.