📱 Mobile app settings
Within the Warp VR app, there’s a filter you can use to:
- Sort scenarios by date or alphabet.
- Show all scenarios, only those that haven’t been played yet or only the ones you’ve downloaded.
- Remove yourself from organizations.
❌ Delete a scenario
Scenarios can take up quite some space on your device. To delete a single scenario, select the specific scenario and click on the trash icon. 🗑
To delete all scenarios at once, check the settings section below. ⬇️
Click the cog icon ⚙️ in the top right of your screen, to access the settings and do the following:
- Sign out of the currently logged in account.
- Get 6-digit code to play on another device.
- Set the default video quality for all scenarios.
- Play a VR tutorial. 🍿
- View used storage and delete all scenarios.
🔍 Zoom-in while playing a scenario
If the text is not clearly visible while playing a scenario, use the zoom-in option “aA”, which is available in the bottom right of your device screen.
Before zoom-in: ⬇️
After zoom-in: ⬇️
Interested in more?
➡️ Check different cases for troubleshooting.