👓 Install the Warp VR app on your VR headset
Installing the Warp VR app on the Quest is easy:
- Take your Quest headset and navigate to the Store. 🏪
- Search for Warp VR (⚠️ please make sure to write the full name, not only Warp).
- Scroll down to App Lab and click View app.
- Click on the Warp VR app.
- Click OK when a pop-up opens, mentioning Available Through App Lab.
- Click Install. ✅
🌐 Install the Warp VR app online or via the Oculus app on your smartphone
You can also install the app via the Oculus website or via the Oculus app on your smartphone:
- Visit https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/5018733758196696/ or search for Warp VR in your mobile Oculus app.
- Sign in when required.
- Click OK when a popup opens mentioning Available Through App Lab.
- Click Install.
- The Warp VR app can now be found on your home screen in the Quest. Open the app, sign in and you are ready to go. ✅
💼 Install the Warp VR app on an Oculus for Business headset
In case you have purchased a Quest 2 through the Oculus For Business program, installation of the Warp VR app is a little different:
- Visit the Device Manager, click on Apps and select Add App.
- Enter a name for your app under App Name, then enter this URL for the app under App Binary: https://warp-public.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/WarpVR_Oculus_639.apk
- Click Create. The Warp VR app should now appear in the App Library and ready to be installed on all devices.
ℹ️ For more information, visit the Oculus Support website.
🔄 Sideloading on Oculus
Sideloading allows you to install the app from an APK file. For example, if you’re using an MDM that’s not ArborXR (where our app is directly managed by us via your organization slug), you can use the APK file to install the app.
- Download APK file of the Warp VR app for Oculus headsets https://warp-public.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/WarpVR_Oculus.apk
👉 In general, we recommend this procedure only to expert users who know what they are doing and to users that have a real need to install the app this way. For most users, the best approach is to always install the app from the Oculus store, where we always provide the latest available version.
Interested in more?