👓 Install the Warp VR app on your VR headset
Warp supports the Meta Quest 1 & 2 VR headsets. Installing the Warp VR app on the Quest is easy:
- Take your Quest headset and navigate to the Store. 🏪
- Search for Warp VR.
- Scroll down to App Lab and click View app.
- Click on the Warp VR app.
- Click OK when a pop-up opens, mentioning Available Through App Lab.
- Click Install. ✅
🌐 Install the Warp VR app online or via the Oculus app on your smartphone
You can also install the app via the Oculus website or via the Oculus app on your smartphone:
- Visit https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/5018733758196696/ or search for Warp VR in your mobile Oculus app.
- Sign in when required.
- Click OK when a popup opens mentioning Available Through App Lab.
- Click Install.
- The Warp VR app can now be found on your home screen in the Quest. Open the app, sign in and you are ready to go. ✅
💼 Install the Warp VR app on an Oculus for Business headset
In case you have purchased a Quest 2 through the Oculus For Business program, installation of the Warp VR app is a little different:
- Visit the Device Manager, click on Apps and select Add App.
- Enter a name for your app under App Name, then enter this URL for the app under App Binary: https://warp-public.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/WarpVR_Oculus.apk
- Click Create. The Warp VR app should now appear in the App Library and ready to be installed on all devices.
ℹ️ For more information, visit the Oculus Support website.
Interested in more?